Thursday, November 16, 2006

Play time

Today I got to play with some of my toys and really had fun! I can't wait until you get home, Daddy - I know we will have so much fun playing with all this stuff.

I LOVE "tummy time" and I'm already really good at sticking my bottom up in the air. Mommy and GiGi and Grandpa say that I have strong little legs and will be crawling around before they know it....sounds like fun.

Then, they turned me over and I got to play with some neat toys. I can't quite touch them yet, so they sat me higher up on the Boppy and I went to town. I don't think I really meant to touch all that stuff, but they all got so excited when I did. Those silly grown-ups - they get excited at just about anything I do :o).

Anyway, I am WAY tired after such a workout so I'm gonna go take a nap. See you tomorrow, Daddy!